Tecnal is the specialist and world leader in vat lines applied to Camembert, Brie and other soft cheeses production but also of veined cheeses like Bleu de Bresse and Danish…
Tecnal is the specialist and world leader in vat lines applied to Camembert, Brie and other soft cheeses production but also of veined cheeses like Bleu de Bresse and Danish Blue.
Tecnal proposes a full range of Dynafrom vat lines to cover all your production needs.
The Dynafrom Batch line: production in batches or runs from 50 to 5,000 litres.
The Dynafrom Continuous line: production from 5,000 to 500,000l/h.
The vat lines designed, built, assembled, and tested at Tecnal bring you the following advantages:
- Very high flexibility: you can proceed different products and cheese-making technologies without losing too much time and so manage short runs. The Dynafrom line lets you work in batch or continuous mode from the filling station to the moulding station. You can transform the quantity of milk you want while monitoring and improving the precision of each cheese-making parameter.
- Very high regularity of production: the geometry of our vats, associated with our cutting systems, with or without robots, guarantees the regularity of your grains of curd. Fines creation as well as fat and protein losses are extremely limited.
- Very good hygiene: the design of the Dynafrom Batch and Continuous lines by Tecnal's engineering department optimizes the daily washing operations. Our solutions enable you to work in optimal conditions of hygiene and comply with international standards (IFS, BRC, etc.).
- Tracking and traceability of production
- Suitable moulding: We have several types of moulding suited to different standard deviation and budget objectives.