The challenge of the draining stage is to control acidification and/of exudation of cheese serum.
During this step, turning operations are carried out to promote draining and to obtain a good shape of the cheese when it is removed from the mould.
The factors influencing the draining of the cheese will be the format, the composition of the milk, the temperature and the actions performed (turning, pressing, etc.).
- For productions of 1000 to 30,000 litres per cycle, this is the simplest solution for draining cheese,
- The recovery and evacuation of serum is ensured by the tables,
- The cheese stacks are moved manually with the help of a trolley and facilitates the operator’s work.
Fully automatic draining
Fully automatic draining:
- For productions from 5,000 litres/hour, we can offer you fully automatic draining management solutions,
- Our draining tables allow storage and draining,
- The advancement of the stacks on the dewatering tables is managed automatically,
- Traceability of your stacks can be maintained for each production run,
- Whey recovery and evacuation are ensured,
- Automatic shuttles transfer the stacks between two draining tables.
- Easy to use, our draining tunnel is designed for productions from 5,000 liters / hour,
- Our draining tables allow the storage and draining of stacks of trays undergoing acidification,
- A traceability of your stacks is possible for each production,
- Recovery and evacuation of the serum is assured,
- Accuracy of the draining temperature inside the tunnel,
- No operator is required,
- Cleaning by CIP.
- Return the product high-speed,
- Take off of the products in the block-moulds,
- No operator,
- Can be returned by stack or by unit.